This course will enable you to
- Outlines your responsibilities to make sure that a vehicle is roadworthy and legal before starting a journey, and that you are fit to drive.
- Describes your responsibilities for safe behaviours while driving.
- Explains different concerns associated with different road types.
- Considers specific driving techniques and good practice.
- To highlight what your responsibilities are on the road and the importance of being a safe driver.
- To increase awareness of how individual behaviour on the road contributes to the causes of road accidents.
- To detail some basic safe driving techniques.
The course is suitable for employees who already have a full driving licence. It is appropriate for those recently qualified as well as those with more experience. Those who have taken advanced motoring courses might find less to learn from the course, but could still find it useful as a refresher.
The course is not a substitute for in-vehicle training and assessment where a risk assessment of a job role suggests this would be needed. Although the information on safe driving is of broad applicability, the course has been designed with UK legislation in mind, and so employees driving in other countries would need additional information.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].