This comprehensive online course covers all aspects of The Equality Act 2010 including;
- Introduction to the concepts of diversity, equality & equal opportunities
- Explanation of why diversity is important
- Overview of legislation (direct and indirect)
- The Equality Act
- Stereotyping and Prejudice
- Bullying and Harassment
- Understanding Bias
- Legal Liability
- Challenging Unacceptable Behaviour
- Evaluation and Conclusion
Continuous Professional Development
This course is CPD Certified and counts as 45 minutes towards learners’ annual CPD total. You have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
Learning by design
This e-learning courses is highly interactive with rich graphics and audio-visual content, blending a variety of question types to encourage learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An optional end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.