Recognising that often there are no clear-cut right or wrong answers, the online course on diversity in learning and teaching encourages teachers to develop a diversity mindset and proposes a comprehensive approach to the diversity curriculum.
Through case studies, scenarios and exercises, this online course offers a framework for reflection on current practice and experiences across a broad spectrum of equality and diversity issues in learning and teaching.
The following topics are covered in this online course;
- Developing a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Meeting the needs of non-traditional or minority students
- Developing diverse resources
- Reviewing the Eurocentric curriculum
- Providing accessibility for disabled students
- Guarding against assumptions
- Supporting students who are gender transitioning
- Understanding the needs of international students
- Making faith-related adjustments
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.