This online course encourages people to recognise that today’s workforce is a mosaic of ethnic groups, religions, genders, physical abilities, sexual orientations, ages and lifestyles, and that in order to treat people equally and to enable them to give their best, it is sometimes necessary to treat them differently.
How this course will benefit your organisation
Designed for employees from shop floor level to the boardroom, our e-learning resources are equally valuable for introducing aspects of diversity to staff for the first time, or for helping managers and HR professionals get the best from an organisation-wide diversity programme. Training people to understand and embrace diversity is not an even t, it’s a process. The Diversity Challenge can form a central part of this process for your organisation, and as a result will help you avoid costly and damaging discrimination claims, and create a more comfortable, inclusive work culture.
‘The Diversity Challenge: Maximising the potential of our diverse workforce’ will show your staff:
- How to remove unhelpful ‘filters’ when recruiting and selecting.
- How to avoid unlawful behaviours.
- How a diverse workforce is more attuned to the needs of its customers.
- How to develop diverse products and services.
- How diverse teams can harness a whole range of talents.
- Part 1 – Introducing why diversity is an important issue for every person in an organisation.
- Part 2 – A dramatised scenario featuring an organisation getting to grips with key aspects of diversity.
- Part 3 – Providing guidelines for behaviour in a diverse workforce.
The course includes interactive exercises and an assessment quiz.
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]