Participants will take away a general awareness of how to make services accessible and interact positively with disabled people.
This course will cover the following topics;
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in regards to disability under the Equality Act 2010,
- Understand different approaches to disability (medical & social model) and how this can affect the service you provide,
- Understand how you can make your organisation inclusive and accessible to all,
- Use appropriate language when interacting with disabled people,
- Gain the confidence to interact with disabled people in all aspects of your organisation
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.