On completion of this course you will:
- understand what dignity is and why it is central to the support and care of an individual
- define what respect is and what it looks like
- gain a greater understanding of The Dignity Challenge and how to put it into practice
- recognise the importance of dignity and why it matters
- understand the legislation and regulations surrounding dignity and respect
- understand how to practice dignity and respect and the tools that can be utilised
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.