This online course looks at emotional intelligence in these 5 key areas:
- Self-management: the ability to effectively monitor and control emotional reactions to events. This scale includes being resilient and the ability to adapt to changes in the environment.
- Drive: The underlying motivation an individual possesses to achieve and progress in their professional and personal lives. This includes being self-directed and autonomous.
- Self-awareness: The ability to recognise and understand your own emotions. This includes being aware of how your behaviour is influenced by your environment and how your behaviour impacts others.
- Sociability: The ability to interact and communicate well with others. This includes building meaningful working and personal relationships and being aware of and caring about the feelings and opinions of others. This scale balances firm but non-aggressive opinion sharing with empathy for others.
- Self-belief: The confidence you have in your abilities and judgements day to day. People with high self belief feel confident in their ability to succeed and pursue personally meaningful goals.
- To develop an understanding of emotional intelligence
- To understand your own emotional strengths and limitations
- To identify specific developmental areas and to write an action plan
Approximately 2 to 3 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.