On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- Be able to explore how your behaviour affects the behaviour of others around you, particularly in your team
- Understand the importance of having an up to date knowledge of your organisation’s services and products and your responsibilities within it
- Know how to carry out a self assessment to identify strengths, weakness and development needs
- Know who you need to work with to review your role, responsibilities and performance
- Understand the types of activities that can be used to further personal development and fulfill personal action plans
- The importance of working with line managers to progress personal development
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.