Following a short video introduction, there are five video-based lessons:
1. Why develop critically reflective practice?
This lesson explains why, for reflective practice to achieve its full potential, it needs to be a critically reflective practice.
2. Reflective tools I: Why use them?
Reflective practice tools can be extremely helpful, so in this lesson we look at why they are important and how they can be used.
3. Reflective tools II:
Tools for thinking Reflective practice takes place at the meeting point of thinking and doing. In this lesson we focus on tools that be helpful in taking our thinking forward.
4. Reflective tools III:
Tools for action Complementing Lesson 3, we focus here on tools for action, useful techniques that can make a real difference in the workplace.
5. Embedding reflection in practice:
One of the biggest obstacles to reflective practice is a workplace culture that discourages thinking and learning. In this final lesson we highlight what is involved in embedding reflection in practice by creating and sustaining a reflective culture.
There is also a module companion workbook that you will need to print out before you start the course. It contains space for notes plus an exercise relating to each of the five lessons. This is an important resource for you, as it will help to extend and consolidate your understanding and provide you with a set of notes to act as a reference source for future development
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.