The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of developing customer relationships and the value of customer loyalty and retention
- Explain the use of customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to meet customers’ expectations and the importance of communication in the development of internal and external customer relationships
- State how to meet or exceed customers’ expectations within limits of own authority and identify the added value that an organisation could offer customers
- Identify new ways of helping customers based on their feedback and understand how to share feedback from customers with others.
i-ACT: Developing and Supporting Relationships with Customers
- i-Ask: The Customer Relationship
- i-Ask: Customer Loyalty, Retention and Expectations
- i-Check: The Customer Relationship
- i-Test: The Customer Relationship
i-ACT: Working with Customer Feedback
- i-Ask: Ways to Share Feedback From Customers
- i-Ask: Taking Action and Logging Feedback
- i-Check: Importance of Customer Feedback
- i-Check: Managing Customer Feedback
- i-Test: Importance of Customer Feedback
i-ACT: Communication with Customers and CRM Systems
- i-Ask: Understanding the Basics of CRM for Internal and External Customers
- i-Ask: Communications Between Internal and External Customers
- i-Check: Communication with Customers and CRM Systems
- i-Test: Communication with Customers and CRM Systems
i-Practice: Good Customer Service
- i-Practice: Good Customer Service
- i-Practice: Good Customer Service (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.