The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Explain presentation best practice, factors to be considered and who needs to be consulted on the development of a presentation
- Describe how to identify the purpose, content, style, timing and audience for a presentation and select a communication media that is appropriate to the nature of a presentation, message and audience
- Understand the importance of preparing a presentation to fit the timescale and audience’s needs that is logically structured, summarises the content and addresses the brief in line with organisational guidelines and policies
i-ACT: Developing a Presentation
- i-Ask: Developing a Presentation
- i-Ask: Preparing for Your Presentation
- i-Check: Preparing for and Developing a Presentation
- i-Test: Preparing for and Developing a Presentation
i-ACT: Completing a Presentation
- i-Ask: Structuring, Presenting and Reviewing a Presentation
- i-Check: Presentation Structure
- i-Test: Presenting and Reviewing a Presentation
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]