Non – cognitive symptoms in dementia are often described as the Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD) or behaviours that challenge, because of the difficulties they can cause.
This course will cover the following topics;
- What is meant by the term “Dementia”,
- Different Types of Dementia,
- Strategies that may assist the individual and their
carer in the management of the disease,
- Supporting the Individual,
- Managing behavioural changes,
- Empowering the Individual
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]