During this online course you will get to know the three important components of communication: vocal, verbal and visual, and identify how you will integrate these elements into any presentation you give. During virtual presentations people tend to focus on the online part and less on the presentation, and so we examine the communication techniques for web-based presentations.
Even though web based presenting is common, many people still find them uncomfortable. When we understand the differences between presenting to a live audience and a virtual audience, we can make the needed adjustments. Doing so will greatly increase our ability to deliver engaging successful web-based presentations.
Delivering Great Web Presentations Toolkit is an online course made up of the following 3 modules:
- Getting Ready for your Virtual Presentation
- Web-based Presentation Basics
- Communication Techniques for Web-based Presentations
Built to meet the way most people learn (on the job), this course provides learners with tutorial videos, a course ‘Introduction Video’, downloadable job aids, and an exercise to perform on the job to practice and build the desired skill.
During this presentation skills online course you will;
- Find out how to deliver great virtual presentations
- Understand the challenges of presenting remotely and what’s required for success
- Integrate proven practices to ensure great web-based presentations each and every time
- Learn how to deliver successful web-based presentations with three essential communication techniques
Front line leaders, managers and leaders
1 hour 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.