The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of factors to include; voice projection, timing techniques, and support materials to be considered in responding to an audience and describe different methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a presentation
- State how to identify the purpose, content, style, timing and audience for a presentation, how to select appropriate communication media and tailor a presentation to fit timescales and audience’s needs
- Understand how to prepare a presentation that is logically structured, summarises the content and addresses the brief, and describe how to ensure that a presentation adheres to organisational guidelines and policies.
i-ACT: Principles Underpinning the Delivery of Presentations
- i-Ask: Different Ways of Presenting
- i-Ask: Principles Underpinning the Delivery of Presentations
- i-Ask: Evaluating Your Presentation
- i-Check: Learning Styles
- i-Check: Presentation Styles
- i-Test: Planning Your Presentations
i-ACT: Delivering a Presentation
- i-Ask: Preparing for a Presentation
- i-Ask: Body Language and Tone of Voice
- i-Check: Preparing for a Presentation
- i-Check: Delivering a Confident Presentation
- i-Test: Delivering a Presentation
i-Practice: Preparing and Delivering a Presentation
- i-Practice: Preparing a Presentation
- i-Practice: Preparing a Presentation (Assessment)
- i-Practice: Delivering a Presentation
- i-Practice: Delivering a Presentation (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]