Have you ever noticed somebody acting strange and withdrawn? Maybe you suspect that they are sad or need someone to talk to. And if they want to be left alone it’s natural to avoid the subject in case you make it worse.
Sometimes people become so overwhelmed with a problem in their life that they contemplate intentionally taking their own life. It’s a horrible situation. But many people suffering with suicidal thoughts haven’t decided they definitely want to die. This means knowing how to talk about suicide, however uncomfortable it may be, can save someone’s life.
By the end of this CPD Certified online course on Dealing with Suicidal Feelings you will be able to;
- Recognise the reasons people consider suicide and who is at risk
- Identify any suicidal warning signs
- Have a successful conversation about suicidal thoughts
- Assist someone who needs immediate help
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.