This course has been designed to offer a solid foundation of learning about stress for all employees. There is a companion course entitled Managing Stress which is specifically geared towards helping managers understand their managerial responsibilities in relation to stress. It is strongly recommended that, if you are a manager, you complete this course first before undertaking the Managing Stress one.
If you are not a manager, then this course should provide you with the understanding you need to make sense of stress and rise to the challenges involved by keeping your pressures within manageable limits.
Many courses and books on stress offer a simplistic and potentially dangerous approach to stress, but here Dr Thompson shows the complexities involved and gives you the insights you need to deal with them confidently and constructively.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.