It is essential for employers and managers to be aware of common legal pitfalls around dealing with certain issues in order to avoid costly tribunal action further down the line.
Combining thought-provoking original drama with insight from an employment law expert and leading workplace psychologists, this course from Skill Boosters provides employers and managers with a toolkit for raising delicate and personal issues and resolving them effectively at an early stage.
- Why certain issues are particularly sensitive and the challenges we can face in dealing with them
- Effective communication techniques and the importance of respect, compassion and sensitivity
- Common legal pitfalls and early steps to take to avoid tribunal action
- The importance of drawing up clear policies and terms and conditions of employment and communicating them effectively
- When conversations need to move from expressions of concern to the disciplinary process.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]