On completion of this course you will:
- Understand legal requirements surrounding Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Understand the principles of effective records management and information security
- Can apply both records management and information security to ensure they comply with Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation
- Understand how to apply the training into their daily work
- Understand Freedom of Information legislation and how to respond to requests
- Understand the principles and practicalities involved in Data Protection.
The course has in-depth chapters on Records Management including Email management and covering Information Security from Computer Security through to managing out-of-office information.
This e-learning course is designed to be relevant for all learners by incorporating a range of methods including quizzes, web links and a final assessment quiz. This combination of learning techniques will help to develop the user’s understanding and confidence in dealing with this difficult issue.
Learners have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]