On completing the training you will:
- Be aware of various key definitions relating to data protection
- Understand the purpose of the Data Protection Act
- Understand the eight principles of the act
- Be able to describe what these principles mean to you in your role
- Appreciate the key concerns for data protection relating to a number of different sectors
- Understand how data protection matters are enforced and what is done when data breaches occur
- This course is reviewed on a regular basis and updated as necessary.
- Overview of data protection
- The eight principles of the Data Protection Act
- Selected business areas
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. On average this course contributes 1 to 2 hours towards your CPD.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 – 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This module is suitable for anyone within a work situation who handles personal data. For example people working in offices and call centers.
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]