On completion of this course employees will be aware of:
- The eight principles of the Data Protection Act and how they apply in practice
- What their specific responsibilities are under the Act
- What the term ‘Personal Information’ covers
- The importance of handling personal information responsibly and the consequences to individuals whose personal information is not handled responsibly
- The rights of individuals whose data they hold and handle
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]