This course has been developed to provide you with an understanding of the issues surrounding data protection in the workplace. It covers the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act, and suggestions for keeping your own data safe.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Why protect data?
- Obtain data fairly and lawfully,
- Process data for specified purpose,
- Accurate and up-to-date data,
- Relevant and not excessive,
- Don’t keep data for longer than necessary,
- Process data as per data subject rights,
- Keep data secure,
- Don’t transfer data outside EEA,
- Keep your own data safe.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]