Did you know that images get more engagement across social media channels and on your website than text does? During our Create Images for Business Online Course, you will discover ways to capture, create and edit photos and vector images. You will realise what a powerful part of your business marketing images can be. You will see how they are successfully used for marketing and promotion via social media channels, email and on companies’ websites.
Instructions are given for creating and editing images on a PC and Apple Mac with some useful tips for photography included. You will learn about different types of image editing software, file formats, resolution and why to use jpg’s, png’s or gifs.
When you purchase the course, you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
Learning Object 1: Why use images?
- Why do we like images?
- How are we influenced by images?
- The purpose of images
- Images for adverts
- Brand images and colours
- Examples of how images are used for marketing
Learning Object 2: Photography
- Camera and mobile phone photography
- Tablet photography
- Capturing people
- Photography tips
- Photo quality
- Social Media profile images
Learning Object 3: Image Creation
- Rasters and vectors
- Images for print and for website use
- Social Media headers and backgrounds
- Line art
- Word clouds
- Animated images
- Images with text overlay
Learning Object 4: Legal Use of Images
- Using Clipart or not
- The legal use of images and licences
- ‘Googling’ images
- Stock images
Learning Object 5: Editing Images
- File types and image compression
- Why image compression is required
- Image editing – looking at 3 solutions; Inkscape, Gimp and Photoscape,
- Online tutorials for Adobe Photoshop Express Editor
- Online Image Editors
Learning Object 6: Sharing Images
- Sharing images on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr and Instagram
- WordPress image galleries
- Google Photos
Learning Object 7: Issues with Images
- Listening to images
- Alt text
- Colour blindness
- Pixelation of images
- Issues people experience with images
- Images can’t be viewed on a webpage
Support is available via the Training online forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.