This online toolkit on returning to work and leading a team during COVID-19 brings the learning to life through innovative use of dramatised video scenarios using remote meeting software to show learners how best to utilise software to communicate, lead and meet productivity goals. Due to the social distancing policy, our actors filmed themselves in their own homes using software on their computers, lending additional authenticity to the scenarios which our characters find themselves in.
Supporting the learning and providing context to the videos, we have interactive e-learning screens for learners to test their understanding and engage directly with the material.
During this online course on working during COVID-19 you will learn;
- To be an effective team leader during the coronavirus pandemic
- To best utilise software to communicate and lead and meet productivity goals
- To manage teams remotely
- To work from home effectively during lockdown
- To lead in uncertain times
- To ensure you manage the risk of returning to work
- To consider the wellbeing of all employees during the coronavirus pandemic
The following topics will be covered;
Module 1: Working from home
- Creating new routines that maximise your productivity
- Considerations for setting up your workstation
- Ways to balance competing distractions in the home
Module 2: Managing Remote Teams
- Key principles
- Ways to clarify expectations
- Identifying how to be goal orientated rather than activity orientated
- Methods and means of communication from a distance
- Best practice when hosting conference calls
Module 3: Leading in uncertain times
- Understanding VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity)
- Using VUCA to identify the best approach that works well for your team
- Crucial leadership attributes in uncertain times
- Creating psychological safety and psychological capital
- The OSKAAR model
- Things leaders can do to help people in uncertain times – The four P’s
- How to deal with negativity
- Push and Pull styles
- How to develop resilience in yourself and others
Module 4: Wellbeing for All
- The pillars of wellbeing
- Looking after your body
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Caring for others
- Mental welfare of your team
- Ways to keep your team social
Module 5: Return to Work
- Manage the risk by understanding your legal responsibilities
- Understand who should return to work after lockdown and how to protect those at higher risk or need to self-isolate
- Mitigate the risks associated with coming into and leaving the workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as high traffic areas where staff will congregate
- Strategies for cleaning the workplace and hygiene methods
- Plan shift patterns and working groups
- Source further support and information.
- Team leaders
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.