At the end of this course you will learn how to program in Java. It will take you from a very basic level to an intermediate level of programming.
This course is a stand-alone course, however it would be a huge aid to the online student who is trying to learn how to program through other self-directed courses.
- Java Feature and Overview
- Exception Handling in Java
- Threading in Java
- Collection Framework
- File I/O in Java
- Java Applets
- Abstract Window Toolkit in Java
- Event Handling in Java
- Layout Managers in Java
- Swing in Java
- Socket Programming in Java.
What you will get:
- Unlimited online access for 180 days
- Highly interactive self paced course contents supplemented with demonstrations
- 11 Modules
- 11 Multiple choice quizzes
- 3 Hr 40 Minutes course duration
- Designed and developed by Java Programmer Certified Expert
- Certificate of Completion
10% discount for 10 users purchased, 15% discount for 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more users purchased. For discounts on larger user numbers please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]