This CPD Approved Coping with Covid-19 Anxiety online course describes how individuals can manage their mental health during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to implement the five ways to wellbeing during lockdown
- Important stress management and stress relief techniques and other coping strategies
The course also offers advice on how to get proper sleep, relaxation and how to talk to friends and family about their concerns.
This online training course on coping with Covid-19 anxiety covers the following:
- Provides tips that can help you manage your mental health during the pandemic
- Explains why proper sleep, nutrition and relaxation are essential for maintaining good mental health during lockdowns
- Describes how you can help support the mental health of others by having open and supportive conversations throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
IIRSM Approved Training
The IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) is a risk charity providing practical education, training, advice, resources and networking to help people and organisations manage the challenges they face. IIRSM approved courses are confirmation that the training meets the quality standards expected of IIRSM’s Training Approval Scheme.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.