By completing the online course you should:
- Understand the principles of Kaizen and Continuous improvement.
- Recognise the eight ‘wastes.’
- Understand ‘benchmarking.’
- Recognise improvement types.
- Understand the improvement cycle (PDCA).
- Recognise Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Understand standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Recognise the change environment.
This unit is a mandatory unit within the following qualification: Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques (QCF).
Areas covered will include:
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Kaizen
- Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
- Eight Wastes – Non-Value Added Activities
- Benchmarking, Types of Improvement and the Improvement Cycle (PDCA)
- KPIs, SOPs and Change Environment + Summary
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
Originally developed for those undertaking the Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques, this course is also suitable for anyone wanting to learn about running their business more efficiently.
“I felt the module was informative, clear and concise, the system easy to use and overall enjoyed using it.” TH
“Explanations were made clear and simple with keyword definitions being provided to help with understanding.” CE
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]