Learning Objectives: by the end of the course, students will have learned about a wide range of issues, including:
- The basic principles of the CAF’s standardised approach
- The six keys aims of the CAF
- Completing the pre-assessment process
- Identifying children with complex needs
- When (and when not) to do a CAF assessment
- The 3-step process as described by the Children’s Workforce Development Council
- The Eight Stages as described in the CWDC practitioners’ handbook
- The value of involving other agencies and sharing information
- The need for respect for the child and family
- Why they should encourage the child / family to ask questions
- The manner in which the assessment is conducted
- The importance of identifying specific needs
- Their obligations when recording and managing information from an assessment
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.