THIS ONLINE CBT THERAPY TRAINING COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Help with depression
- Those who wish to further their career in the field of CBT therapy, or any other coaching / therapy based fields
- For people who are interested in self help and self development
- For anyone who wants to train in becoming their own counsellor or CBT therapist
Learn CBT Therapy online in the comfort of your home
This online CBT course is entirely self paced. There is no specific time frame in which the course should be completed. In fact, we encourage you to take a break after certain lectures, to ensure that you have the space and time, to complete the exercises in full. Once purchased, this online CBT therapy training course comes with full lifetime access.
OUR CBT THERAPY TRAINING COURSE IS COMPREHENSIVE AND INCLUDES:
Section 1 – Introduction:
- Meet your course instructor
- Course outline
- What you can expect from this course
- Who is this course intended for?
- Why you should take this course
- Course objectives
Section 2 – Covering The Basics Of CBT
- What is CBT?
- Who uses CBT?
- CBT for children
- CBT in the workplace
- CBT for relationship issues
- The principles of CBT
- From triangle to table
Section 3 – Anxiety
- Anxiety lecture
- Anxiety exercise
- Anxiety conclusion
- Anxiety coping cards
Section 4 – Let’s Do CBT
- Negative cycles
- Negative cycle of depression – Sarah
- Negative cycle of anxiety – Katryna
- Clarification of thoughts and feelings
- Let’s do CBT exercise
Section 5 – Identifying Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours
- Metaphors – Metaphorical thinking
- Metaphors – The kitchen cabinet
- Be creative
- Examples of creative diaries
- Case study – Alexandra identifies anger
- Case study – Terrance & OCD triggers
Section 6 – Understanding Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviours
- Understanding thoughts, feelings & behaviours
- Negative automatic thoughts
- Negative automatic thoughts diary
- Thinking traps & balanced alternatives
- Case study – Geraldine
- Case study – Robert
Section 7 – Making Changes
- Challenging Our Thoughts
- Making changes – Behaviours
Section 8 – It’s All About You
- Practise! Practise! Practise!
- Be prepared
- What now?
- It’s all about you
- Colouring-in for adults
Section 9 – Conclusion
- Learning conclusion
You will learn new life therapy skills and techniques, and receive acknowledgement of your achievement, by way of certificate. Our exclusive CBT therapy training course, will also award you with credits that go towards a higher qualification.
Training in CBT therapy will be life changing. You will learn how adaptive CBT is, and how you can apply it to many situations, and in many different settings.
You will have an understanding of the principles of CBT and their relevance to your life and others around you. You will learn to identify, and make changes to negative patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours. This is incredibly effective, especially for those people wanting help with depression and anxiety disorders.
This course will equip you with everything you need, in order to become your very own counsellor and CBT therapist.
2-4 users – 10% discount, 5-9 users 20% discount, 10+ users 30% discount to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218. Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]