Regrettably an estimated one million cases of food poisoning are reported each year in the UK by consumers. The results can be devastating to both the victim of the poisoning and the business responsible. It is therefore critically important to understand the steps to be taken to ensure that bacterial cross contamination does not occur.
The course is highly interactive and engages the learner in the subject. The learner can progress through the course at their own pace. All results are recorded electronically.
- The importance of cleaning
- Cleaning schedules
- Use of detergents and disinfectants
- Deep cleaning
- Responsibilities of an employer and an employee
- Control measures
- Use of Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.