This qualification is delivered online through a series of regular, live, online group seminars. These not only provide the opportunity to seek guidance directly from your course tutor but also offer the opportunity for group discussion and interaction. These class webinars are supported by online E-learning modules which are completed in the learners’ own time between seminars.
To achieve the qualification, learners must complete the following units:
- Principles of social media for business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Social networking management for business
- Using collaborative technologies
- Using digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Creating and optimising content for the web
- Imaging software
- Principles of mobile social media for business
During this course these are some of the main topics you will learn about;
- The complete range of social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Marketing concepts including audience personas, call to actions and marketing plans.
- Search engine optimisation so you can use the correct keywords on your website and on your social media channels.
- Digital advertising campaigns.
- Creating and using images throughout your social media.
- Using mobile marketing techniques.
- The laws and guidelines surrounding social media including copyright.
- Measurement of social media marketing
This online course is aimed at individuals who understand the basics of using social media but now want to apply it to market a business. This course is for you if you are using a range of social media channels and know the ‘how’ but you are not sure whether you are taking a strategic approach or whether you could be doing it better. In order to provide the evidence required by this qualification you should be able to represent a business or organisation.
The learning and assessment process is:
- Flexible – learn when you want, where you are (Internet connection needed).
- Practical– no exams, implement what you learn immediately.
- Structured– you follow a schedule of e-learning, webinars and assignments over a 12-month period, so you have deadlines to work towards.
- Assessed– we ask you to complete 12 assignments and you will receive individual feedback on each question on each assignment, so you enhance your learning. Feedback is relevant to your situation.
- Supported– you can contact your personal assessor at any time to ask about the assignments, the learning or how you are implementing what you are learning.
- Up to date– all e-learning is updated every 6 months; webinars are updated each time they are run, and you will also be sent a monthly update document covering all the updates in the social media industry.
- Detailed– you will be given a huge amount of content about social media which you can use in your own business or you can use to set up a freelance consultancy.
- Accredited– this is an internationally recognised qualification.
The cost of this qualification is per delegate, which covers all tuition, materials and certificates.
- You will attend 13 live online class webinards 3 – 4 weeks apart. If you are unable to attend live, recordings are available.
- You will complete 15 e-learning courses to learn the how and why of each of the channels.
- You’ll be placed in a supportive group of peers and alumni who can help you through the course with ideas and guidance.
- Learning is carried out remotely online. All you need is a web-enabled laptop, PC or tablet with a decent Internet connection and you can study from anywhere and whenever you want.
- You will have a dedicated course tutor who you are encouraged to contact with questions queries or even if you just want to say hello and discuss social media marketing (we are a friendly bunch).
- Your tutor can also help you in a coaching capacity, helping with job references, new business ventures, networking and even writing your first proposal.
- During the course, you will be provided with monthly update documents that summarise all you need to know about what is changing in the world of social media.
When Can I Start?
4 cohorts are run during the year. Each cohort is a maximum of 10 people so that you can each be given a high level of personal support. Please contact us to find out when the next cohort starts.
Can I Pay in Instalments?
Payment via interest free instalments is avaiable, contact us for further information on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
This course takes 12 months of structured learning. You are asked to complete 12 assignments covering both practical skills you can immediately implement as well as ensuring you have a good understanding of the theory behind the practical. We recommend you spend approximately 10 hours a week learning, completing assignments and applying what you learn.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.