On completion of this course you will:
- Understand what chlamydia is and its causes.
- Be able to describe the symptoms of chlamydia in men and women.
- Be able to describe the tests involved in making a diagnosis of chlamydia.
- Be able to describe the treatment of chlamydia.
- Have an awareness of patient information and advice about chlamydia.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]