The Child Protection online course is an introduction to the concept pf providing protection to children in your care. The course will cover understanding the concept,the size of the challenge, how to spot issues of concern and what to do about them.
The objectives of the course are:
- To enable all people working whit the care of children to understand the concepts of safeguarding children and child protection.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse.
- To be able to record appropriately any concerns they may have.
- To feel confident in making referrals to the appropriate agencies.
- To identify other tools practitioners can use to raise concerns about is not thought to be a significant factor.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.