Learning Objectives: at the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define clearly what dementia is and the describe the key functions of the brain that are affected by dementia
- Know the most common types of dementia and their causes
- Identify the early symptoms and warning signs
- Understand how to enable individuals with dementia to live comfortable, happy and fulfilling lives
- Understand the role of carers and others in the support of individuals with dementia
Topics covered include the early symptoms and warning signs, along with the early, middle and late stages of the condition.
Full length version of this course also available.
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.