The objectives for each study unit are that learners will be able to:
- identify carers
- define what it is to be a carer
- describe some facts about carers
- recognise the impact of caring and help to identify and signpost to support
- recognise carers’ rights and what they mean for good practice
- deliver more targeted support to carers.
A certificate of completion is issued when all aspects of the course have been completed.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]