This online course brings together practical activities to stimulate your thinking. Packed full of tools, tips and insights the course is perfect for those who want to reflect on career choices both in the future and right now. Whether you’re just starting out in your career, have found yourself out of work, you are considering something different, you’d like to be happier at work or you want to take that next step there is something in it for you.
The course won’t tell you what you want to do. After all it’s YOUR career but it will open your mind and stretch your thinking about how you have arrived where you are, and how you might want to take more control of the direction you head in.
Discover more than 30 activities to stretch your thinking and open your mind whether you are just starting out in your career, are beginning to wonder what is next, or are still searching for that elusive ‘perfect’ career.
So, are you ready to go to work on your career?
This Career Strategies online course has the following six modules;
Take Career Responsibility
Learn the principles of success and how to apply them to managing your career.
Think About Your Career
Discover how to positively shape your thinking about your career strategy.
Design the Right Questions
Explore the questions to ask to get the answers you’re looking for.
Choose Your Story
Reflect on your career so far and decide the essential elements of your future path.
Plan Your Future
Take all your thinking from the course and create a plan that works for you.
It’s Time to Celebrate
Time to Make A Difference and make things happen. The toolkit of more than 30 activities will be there for you to come back whenever needed. Now, go to work on your career.
Approximately 3 – 4 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218