The e-learning study units, together with the workbooks, will enable you to:
- summarise your interests and strengths
- visualise where you would like to be in 5 years’ time
- identify the most effective methods of finding work
- identify some common barriers to finding work
- identify areas where you need to build confidence
- explain what employers are looking for from prospective employees
- produce an effective CV and adapt its style and content according to the requirements of each job
- create covering letters which are appropriate to the type of work you are applying for
- plan how you will answer different questions during an interview
- prepare for interviews in a way that will maximise your chances of success
- list the do’s and don’ts in terms of being interviewed
- identify and address the main issues you will face before starting your new job
- plan and manage your budget
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.