- Describe the appearances of a normal ECG rhythm.
- Understand and describe the indications for permanent cardiac pacemakers.
- Describe the procedure for preparing a patient for permanent cardiac pacemaker implantation.
- Understand pacemaker codes.
- Identify pacemaker rhythm on an ECG.
- Describe and identify common pacemaker malfunctions.
- Offer a patient evidence-based education regarding their cardiac pacemaker.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]