The Canine Communication Diploma Course is an online course that gives all students the ability to learn the curriculum when it is convenient to them. Most students who take this course can easily continue to work a full time job, and still finish the course rather quickly.
Since this course is online, it is accessible from any internet-enabled device, and you will have access to online support during your training. This brings peace of mind as you work through the course.
Before completing the course, you will have to take and pass a comprehensive test. When you have passed the test, you will receive a certificate that you can download and print.
On completion of this course you will:
- Information about canine evolution and intelligence
- The importance of socialisation
- How dogs communicate with each other
- The similarities and differences between dog breeds
- Canine calming signals
- Common canine behaviour issues and how to fix them
- How dogs communicate with humans
- How humans can communicate with dogs
- The role of a dog owner
- How to teach a dog basic commands
- Canine emotions and signs of suffering
- Working with dogs
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.