- The importance of putting together a business plan & misconception of business planning
- What is a business plan.
- The difference between strategic planning and business planning.
- Strategic planning in action using different models and its link to business planning.
- Scope and contents of a business plan.
- How to clarify your vision and mission as well as put together your vision and mission statement
- How to develop corporate strategy, business goals and targets.
- How to identify and scope out your target markets and their buying criteria so that you can put together an effective marketing strategy/ plan for effective marketing.
- Defining and clarifying your products features and benefits, as well as your pricing strategies.
- Using PEST Analysis and Porters 5 Forces to analyse your external operating environments.
- Determine indirect and direct competition and put together a unique selling preposition.
- Exploring and identify gaps in.
- Identify and evaluate SWOT analysis and put together milestones.
- Risk assessment and develop risk management strategies for business success.
- Understanding marketing mix and put together effective marketing strategies.
10% discount for between 5 and 10 users purchased and 20% discount for 11 users or more purchased. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]