This e-guide represents a stand-alone course aimed at managers, supervisors, team leaders, and the entire workforce in all organisations from all sectors, globally.
There are shocking figures from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners in their Report to the Nations 2016 which estimates that the typical organisation loses 5% of revenue in a given year as a result of fraud. The total loss caused by the cases in their study exceeded $6.3 billion. Business fraud is a growing risk and it is essential that everyone who works for, or is associated with an organisation, understands their role in helping to fight fraud, which is why this e-guide was prepared. There are many guides that deal with the topic of fraud and how best to deal with this worrying risk. This short e-guide refers mainly to two expert publications that have a global reach:
1. ‘Managing the Business Risk of Fraud’ sponsored by the Institute of Internal Auditors, The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
2. ‘Report to the Nations,’ an annual report from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
This e-guide will be useful for:
- Managers and supervisors
- Support teams
- All front line employees
- Anyone who needs to know more about helping fight fraud at their workplace.
It applies to all business sectors; public, private and not-for-profit organisations – globally.
This eGuide is split into two parts:
For those who want an introductory briefing this will take you swiftly through the specially prepared Template, after which you can simply stop.
This provides a formal introduction to the topic based around each part of your Template. There are also a few ‘Read On If You Want More Details’ pages, which you can explore or just skim through. The Part Two Tutorial covers the following:
1. Understanding Fraud Risk.
2. Defining Roles.
3. Your PRS Context.
4. Fraud Risk Management.
5. Red Flags.
6. Fraud Response.
7. Conduct & Controls.
8. Your Dynamic Role.
It should take around an hour or so to complete the course depending on how many extra notes you wish to study. Some of the Key Features of the e-guide are:
- Detailed Case studies and worked examples.
- Many short exercises.
- Specially designed models and checklists.
- A range of further information pages that you may explore.
- Several practical examples.
- Notes on designing procedures.
- Up-to-date guidance.
- Introduces your Ten Risk Mitigation options.
- Convenient and easy to access PDF format.
This e-guide has been prepared by an experienced training consultant, who has written several books on this, and related topics.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]