- the definition and purpose of a financial plan and budget
- common pitfalls in the budgeting process and how to avoid them
- budgeting techniques- incremental budgeting, zero based budgeting
- understanding costing and pricing model
- how to prepare different types of budget – sales revenue, salaries, overhead cost, capital, cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet
- practical tips for preparing an effective budget
- phasing/profiling the annual budget
- getting buy-in to the budget
- the budget presentation: what you need to be able to answer
- how to manage the budget using a structured management account
- what to look for when you get your monthly management accounts
- how to analyse variances and make better decisions
- investigating differences from the budget
- avoiding overspend and getting back on track
10% discount for between 5 and 10 users purchased and 20% discount for 11 users or more purchased. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.