All internal audit staff should be properly trained to meet the increasing demands from the board and audit committee.
This course represents a stand-alone course that is aimed at budding auditors who have not yet had the opportunity to start their professional training. The introductory material will also be useful for business students and those considering a career in internal auditing, along with anyone who wants to know a bit more about this topic.
The sixteen MP4 training videos are set within Parts 01 and 02 as follows:
- Introduction to Your Course.
- Role and History of Internal Auditing.
- Professional Auditing Standards.
- Audit Independence.
- Audit Competence.
- Audit Quality Assurance.
- The Governance Context.
- Risk Management.
- Internal Control.
- Fraud Risk Management.
- Cyber Security.
- Internal Audit Strategy.
- Risk Based Auditing.
- Audit Consulting Services.
- Your Revision Notes.
- Your Crossword.
Each short video lasts between 5 and up to 20 minutes (most are around 10 minutes long), to take you through a journey to understanding what it means to be a professional internal auditor. The videos may be paused whenever you need to study the material.
Some of the Key Features of your course are noted:
- Phone friendly format.
- Some audio accompaniment.
- Short summary text.
- Many specially designed models and checklists.
- A range of further information screens that you may explore.
- Several practical examples.
- Up-to-date guidance.
- All material fully cross-referenced to the IIA’s IPPF.
- Convenient and easy to access format.
Your Bite-Size Internal Audit Training Portal has been prepared by an experienced training consultant, who has written several books on this, and related topics. You should contact the Institute of Internal Auditors if you are considering a career as a professional internal auditor at www.global.theiia.org.
Approximately 3 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.