Italian is the second most widely spoken native language in the European Union with 67 million speakers (that’s almost 15% of the EU population!) and it is spoken as a second language by another 13 million EU citizens.
Now you can learn Italian on your computer, tablet or smart phone with our new Italian e-learning language course.
Ideal for beginners to the Italian language, this popular Italian online course will have you speaking, writing and understanding Italian in no time! Fun and easy-to-use, it focuses on developing everyday essential Italian using native speakers.
Don’t worry if you’ve never learned Italian before, this practical online Italian course helps you develop the correct pronunciation and an authentic accent, as well as helping you learn hundreds of new Italian words and phrases. Soon, you’ll have the confidence to express yourself through Italian!
Speaking Italian is an active skill – something you learn by doing, not just studying. This is the practical approach we take to language learning. You will start to speak Italian during the very first lesson. The course begins simply, then builds your confidence session by session. Soon after, longer sentences are introduced to enable the expression of more detailed and complex thoughts. But the course always concentrates on useful, authentic everyday Italian words and situations. The result is that, after completing a Linguaphone Italian course, you will have a thorough understanding of the target language and be able to converse with and understand real people speaking the language.
• Essential Italian vocabulary for everyday situations
• Hundreds of practical Italian words and phrases for everyday communication
• Ability to speak, read and write basic Italian
• Development of an authentic Italian accent
• Meeting and greeting Italian people for the first time
• Asking questions and ordering food and drink
• Talking to Italians about your family and friends
• Street essentials – Finding your way around Italy and asking for directions
• Major Italian verbs and key grammar for everyday situations
Approximately 6 hours.
“Enjoyed this immensely. Easy to use, good navigation on site. Fitted in round daily chores. Would recommend to others who want to grasp very basic Italian” – Pauline
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.