If you want to learn French successfully, this popular beginner level course will have you speaking, writing, and understanding French in no time at all! It’s fun, easy-to-use and focuses on developing everyday essential French phrases using native speakers.
Don’t worry if you’ve never learned French before, this practical online course helps you develop the correct pronunciation and an authentic accent, as well as helping you learn hundreds of new French words and phrases. It’s a suitable alternative to classroom studies and perfect for preparing for your next holiday or business trip to any French speaking country.
As you progress through the 36 course modules at your own pace, our learning management system will track and display your progress at all times. You can test your developing French language skills with our self-assessment tests which appear throughout.
• Essential French vocabulary for many everyday situations
• Hundreds of practical French words and phrases
• Ability to speak, read and write basic French
• Development of an authentic French accent
• Meeting and greeting French people for the first time
• Asking questions and ordering food and drink
• Talking to French speakers about your family and friends
• Street essentials – Finding your way around and asking for directions
• Major French verbs and key grammar for everyday situations
Approximately 6 hours.
“Well done course made for basic students of this language. The materials were good and it was easy to understand in all areas”
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.