Once you have completed the Basic Fire Safety course, you will:
- Understand how your business or premises complies with fire safety regulations.
- Understand your duties of reducing the risk of fire in a workplace.
- Be aware of the components and causes of fire.
- Have a clear understanding of fire safety features employed in buildings and the steps to be taken in the event of a fire.
- Be able to distinguish between different types of fire extinguishers.
- Be able to act accordingly to escape fire.
The Basic Fire Safety online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked a selection of multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 70%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Basic Fire Safety Course
MODULE 1 – Chemical composition of fire
The Fire Triangle
4 Ways Fire Can Spread
How Smoke Spreads
MODULE 2 – Causes of fire
Safety in the Workplace
MODULE 3 – Safety features employed within buildings
MODULE 4 – Fire extinguishers
MODULE 5 – What to do in a fire situation
If You Discover a Fire
Aims of the Basic Fire Safety Course
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.