The AET can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- individuals not currently teaching or training
- individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching. It gives learners the opportunity to
- develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- develop skills in teaching and learning
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning.
This course runs over 1 week, and most students choose to access the course in the evenings and over the weekend. Students are required to be 19+.
Students are required to complete 3 assessments, contribute to online discussion topics, deliver a 15 minute micro teach session at the end of the week, as well as observe and give feedback on another micro teach session.
It is more structured than other online courses, and there is dedicated tutor support and guidance throughout the week. This ensures everyone has completed their assignments and are ready to present their micro teach sessions to the group – either face to face, or via Skype.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]o.uk.