What does the course cover?
In this short, engaging and interactive e-learning course you will learn about:
• How confident behaviour shows itself
• The importance of respecting the rights of others and having one’s own rights respected
• The typical behaviours associated with aggression, submission and assertiveness
• The positive and negative aspects of these different types of behaviour
• How assertiveness can result in more positive outcomes at work
• Some ideas on how to apply the principles of being assertive at work
• A template for developing an action plan for being assertive at work.
The course takes you through two work-based scenarios and explores the consequences of applying the different styles of behaviour.
Who should use the course?
The course is suitable for anyone. Although the focus is on the workplace, the principles of assertiveness apply anywhere.
How long does it take?
The course takes about 30 minutes to complete.
10% discount for between 10 and 19 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 and 49 users purchased and 20% discount for 50 or more purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight-forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]