Assert Yourself is an engaging, interactive learning experience that helps people develop the skills needed to have a positive influence on their colleagues and customers. By completing the Assert Yourself training, employees will be confident in expressing themselves in a direct and coherent manner that is also respectful of others.
This course covers a comprehensive range of modules to develop assertive, but not aggressive behaviour. It is suitable for employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior
managers/ executives and operational managers/executives.
Completion of this course will help give a better understanding of:
- the disadvantages of aggressive and passive behaviour
- the benefits of assertiveness
- why how you make your point is just as important as what you say
- how to disagree without being disagreeable
- the ‘six steps’ to assertiveness
- the importance of showing respect for others
- how to become an active team member
- giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Estimated time required to complete this course – 80 minutes. Times may differ depending on individual learning styles.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]