By completing this course you should be able to:
- Recognise the basic elements of health and safety as required at the outset of your apprenticeships.
- Summarise how health and safety is applied in your workplace whilst you are learning.
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of yourself, your employer and your training provider.
- Explain what happens if there is an accident.
Areas covered include:
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Learner Entitlements and Provider Responsibilities
- Staying Safe at Work
- Staying Safe Whilst Training
- Top Tips
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
“Straightforward, intuitive and pictorial.” SR
“I felt the module was informative, clear and concise, the system easy to use and overall enjoyed using it.” TH
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]