By completing this course you should be able to:
- Recognise the range of employer and employee statutory responsibilities and rights under employment law
- Know and understand the procedures and documentation within your organisation
- Know and understand the range and sources of available information and advice
- Understand your role within your organisation and industry
- Have an informed view of career pathways
- Know about and understand the role of representative bodies
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Statutory Rights and Responsibilities
- Procedures and Documentation
- Career Pathways
- Representative Bodies and Summary
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
“It used different ways of communicating the information which helped to hold my concentration”. GM
“Explanations were made clear and simple with keyword definitions being provided to help with understanding”. CE
“Very Clear and easy to use”. MB
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]